Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Little Girl-Time

Joseph is going out of town for business for a few days, so my mom is coming up to spend some time with me.*This is from Mother's Day last year. Hard to believe I'm going to be a mother this Mother's Day! WOW!!*
(flat belly, oh how I miss you!) ha!

We have things to do and get before Hudson's arrival and I'm looking forward to having some girl-time with her for a few days. She's coming up tomorrow morning and we'll have a Huntsville day, shopping around, getting a few baby things done, eating, etc. We're driving to Birmingham on Thursday to pick up Hudson's bedding and I am SO excited about it! I cannot wait to get his room all set up and ready for him. I will definitely put pictures up as soon as it's done! And as long as I've waited for it to get here, it will certainly be done ASAP! ;-)

I may be a little MIA the next few days, as we will be very busy out and about and getting things done in Hudson's room, seeing as how it has nothing but furniture in it at the moment, there's a LOT to be done! Moving and getting the bedding so late really threw me off my deadline for having his room done. I wanted it done months ago!! Now we're less than 5 weeks out and have so much to do. Oh well. I've had to practice a little patience, which isn't always easy for me.

I hope you're having a great week and I'll get back with y'all soon. Hopefully, with pictures of the nursery! ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!