Monday, February 28, 2011

32 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 Weeks!
Size of baby: Around 19 inches long, and the size of a HONEYDEW! Weighs about 4.5 lbs!
Total Weight Gain: Umm....more than I'd like to divulge. Let's just say it's more than 20. :-)
Maternity Clothes: Pants and some shirts. I have a few regular things I can wear.
Stretch Marks: No. But I have "the line" down my belly.
Belly button in or out: It's still in...if it does ever pop out, it will probably be in the last couple of weeks.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: Yes! I feel him every day, on and off throughout the day. He is a very active little boy and really likes to play about the time I'm going to bed. ;) His favorite times to move are in the mid-morning and in the evening. He enjoys jabbing me right above me belly button (over, and over, and over), and in my right ribs. :-) It's not the most comfortable thing in the world at this point, but I still love feeling him move all the time. I'm convinced he's trying to figure out a way to bust out with all the moving he's doing in there! HA!
Food Cravings/Aversions: I am finding that I want sweets more lately. Mostly, I just like food in general, but get very full, very fast!
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably, moving comfortably, living comfortably....ha! ;-)
Sleep: Sleep has been OK, but is a little uncomfortable.
Symptoms: Fatigue(more like exhaustion), backaches, shortness of breath, and the frequent urination is coming back.
Best Moment this week: Just getting more and more excited about Hudson's arrival. I can't believe I am 56 days away from my due date!! 56!! That is wild! I really can't wait to meet him, even though we still have a lot to do, a lot to buy, etc. I can't wait for him to be here, but I will...for at least 5 more weeks until he's full-term. ;-)

Have a great Monday, and a wonderful week!!

1 comments:

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!