Monday, February 21, 2011

31 Weeks


I cut my head off because I'm at home today and don't have my "face" on! ;) You can tell this top is not maternity...I told you length is a problem! Luckily I was able to stretch it over my belly. HA!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 31 Weeks! I still can't believe I've hit the 30s!
Size of baby: Around 19 inches long, and the size of a head of a lettuce. Weighs about 3.9 lbs!
Total Weight Gain: Umm....more than I'd like to divulge. Let's just say it's more than 20. :-)
Maternity Clothes: Pants and some shirts.
Stretch Marks: No. But I have "the line" down my belly.
Belly button in or out: It's still in.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: Yes! I feel him every day, on and off throughout the day. He is a very active little boy and really likes to play about the time I'm going to bed. ;) His favorite times to move are in the mid-morning and in the evening. He enjoys jabbing me right above me belly button (over, and over, and over), and in my right ribs. :-)
Food Cravings/Aversions: I am finding that I want sweets more lately. Mostly, I just like food in general, but get very full, very fast!
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably.
Sleep: Sleep has been OK, but is starting to get uncomfortable.
Symptoms:Fatigue(more like exhaustion), backaches, shortness of breath, and the frequent urination is coming back.
Best Moment this week: It was a great week! We had our 4D ultrasound, which was amazing. We also had our first class this weekend (which wasn't outstanding, but it was nice spending that time together), and ordered the chair for Hudson's room. Wednesday evening, we have our CPR class. My CPR certification just expired in January and Joseph used to be certified several years ago. This class focuses on baby and child CPR, which I wasn't really taught, so we thought it'd be a good idea to take this one so we know what to do in the event something happens. (God forbid) Hopefully it will be more informative than the Parenthood class was on Saturday.

Have a great week guys, and Happy Presidents' Day! :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!