Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our "Big" Snow

Well, we finally got some snow in Alabaster last night. I know a lot of you have had enough of it and are ready to see it scram! All we've gotten so far this Winter has been ice...boooo! It was nice to actually see some snow falling last night, even though it didn't accumulate to that much.


I snapped this picture about an hour or two after it started. Yes, that is Bryant poppin' a squat! HA!



Bryant hasn't seen snow since probably the first Winter we were in our house, 3 years ago. He checked it out a little bit. He likes to get in his "pounce position", then run off really fast!



Exhibit A: The blurry object in this photo! HA!
Where is Marley you ask? She was passed out on her bed all night, until I finally made her go out before bedtime. She was not a fan!



There was still some left this morning and it was so pretty. I know it's not much, but just seeing the whole neighborhood covered in white was awesome. Haven't seen it like that in a few years.



I took this from the dining room window at the front of the house. It doesn't do the view justice, but you get the idea.


Alright, now we've had our snow....Spring can feel free to come on! I'm looking forward to the next several days. It's going to warm up to the 50s and 60s! Bring it! :-)

Enjoy your Thursday evening. I'm ready for some Grey's!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!