Monday, February 07, 2011

29 Weeks!

I feel like every Monday my belly is popped out so much more! At this point, it looks like I have a ball stuck under my shirt. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant for a second when I'm standing straight on at the mirror, or from behind if I'm checking out my hair. Then, I'm quickly reminded when I turn to the side! HA!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks!
Size of baby: Around 17 inches long, and the size of a butternut squash. Weighs about 3.1 lbs!
Total Weight Gain: 19 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Pants and some shirts. Length is becoming a problem with shirts.
Stretch Marks: No. But I am getting "the line" down my belly.
Belly button in or out: Still in. I think if I were carrying higher, it'd be out. The bottom part of my belly button is more shallow than the rest of it!
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: Yes! I feel him every day...some days more than others. He is a very active little boy and likes to play about the time I'm going to bed. ;) His favorite times to move are in the mid-morning and in the evening.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Just give me food! No specific cravings right now.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back, being able to breathe through my nose, and being able to do things (even around the house) without getting winded or exhausted. But, that's what I have such a rock-star hubby for, right?! ;)
Sleep: Sleep has been OK, but is starting to get a little uncomfortable.
Symptoms: Tiredness, backaches, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, and the frequent urination is coming back.
Best Moment this week: I'm just really trying to enjoy the last weeks of this pregnancy. It's hard to believe there are only 11 left, unless he comes before April 25th. I've had it really easy, and for that I am so incredibly thankful. I'm noticing that I'm starting to get uncomfortable, winded quickly, and really tired again. But I still am so thankful for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby! It has been such a pleasant experience thus far and I'm trying to cherish the last weeks as much as possible. Joseph and I would like to go on a "Babymoon" at some point, but I'm not sure if that will happen. Maybe we can get a little weekend trip in somewhere! :-) We have our last monthly appointment(I'll then go every 2 weeks for 3 visits, then it's every week! AHH) and our 4D ultrasound next Tuesday and our parents are coming along. We can't wait to see Hudson in 4D, and I know the grandparents-to-be can't either! Can't wait to see who he looks like. ;-)

I hope you guys have a wonderful, productive week!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!