Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This Pretty Much Sums It Up.....


This post is just keepin' it real. The pregnancy hormones are in full-force and it ain't pretty! I haven't cried over the water taking too long to boil, but that'll probably be next! HA! Being pregnant is emotional enough, but throw in running a business with your husband, taking care of 2 crazy dogs, and the things life throws your way, and it's a recipe for disaster! ;) Or "tragedy" as the picture suggests! It's amazing the things that send you into an emotional breakdown. I'll find myself crying over the dumbest things, all the while saying, "I know it's so stupid to be crying about this!" or "I'm sorry I'm crying, I don't know why I am!" (Sometimes I feel the need to apologize for the crying because I know it's ridiculous) You just can't control it. Little things really do become "tragedies".

Thank goodness not every day is like this, otherwise, I'm not sure my husband would want to be around me for the next 2 months! ;) I can't wait until my sweet little man is here. I will cry when that moment comes, but those will be tears of absolute JOY! :-)

I hope you're having a great Tuesday!
If you see me around, watch out for "the tragedy-maker"! HA!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!