Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Weeks


Did I really just type that?!?!? 30 weeks? THIRTY, with a THREE, not a two or a one, but a THREE!! I cannot believe he will be full-term in 7 weeks....SEVEN!! Where has the time gone?? I'm totally ready though........pretty much! ;)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks!
Size of baby: Around 18 inches long, and the size of a head of a lettuce. Weighs about 3.2 lbs!
Total Weight Gain: 19 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Pants and some shirts. Length is becoming a problem with shirts.
Stretch Marks: No. But I am getting "the line" down my belly.
Belly button in or out: It's still in.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: Yes! I feel him every day...some days more than others. He is a very active little boy and likes to play about the time I'm going to bed. ;) His favorite times to move are in the mid-morning and in the evening. He enjoys jabbing me right above me belly button (over, and over, and over), and in my right ribs. :-)
Food Cravings/Aversions: No specific cravings right now. I just like food in general, but get very full, very fast!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back, being able to breathe through my nose. Boy, the nasal congestion has gotten worse lately!
Sleep: Sleep has been OK, but is starting to get a little uncomfortable.
Symptoms: Tiredness, backaches, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, and the frequent urination is coming back.
Best Moment this week: Nothing major, just realizing that this time is coming to an end, and I'm trying to cherish it. I'm also trying to cherish the time Joseph and I have together. Today is our last Valentine's Day as just the two of us. It's hard to believe it's our 11th Valentine's together. Yes, 11!! I guess it's about time we had a little person to share it with. :-) Tomorrow we have our regular appointment (I start going every 2 weeks after this one!!), then we have our 4D ultrasound right after it and cannot wait! Our parents are coming down to go with us. It's something I want them to experience with us and I'm thrilled they're able to come. I'm excited to see who he looks like. Hopefully we'll get some good looks at his sweet face tomorrow!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! :-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!