Sunday, November 20, 2011

7 Months!

Hudson, you are 7 MONTHS OLD today!! I'm pretty sure you just came home from the hospital, so I'm not sure how that's possible. You continue to grow physically and developmentally every day. You also get more handsome every day!! Here's what you're up to this month.....

  • I'd guess you weigh around 18.5-19 lbs.
  • You wear a size 3 diaper.
  • A lot of your 6-9 month clothes are too short so you're wearing 6-12 months and 9 month clothes.
  • You eat about 5 ounces of pumped breastmilk 5-6 times a day. I'm trying really hard to keep it going. I'd like to make it to 11 months or so, but I really don't know if that'll happen. Seems like my supply may have decreased slightly and keeping up with the pumping is a task while juggling you too. :-) (Plus, some nights Mommy really wants to go to sleep right after you do but if I pumped for the last time at like 9 or so, I'd have to be up to do again around 5 and that's just not cool!)
  • You are eating a fruit and/or veggie for lunch and dinner. We've done breakfast a few times and you're doing well with that also. You also LOVE apple juice, but I only give you 1-2 ounces every other day or so in your cup. You don't care for the sippy part, so I just let you drink it out of the cup and you do pretty well with that.
  • You usually sleep from 8 or 8:30 - 6 or 6:30 Some days you'll sleep until about 7.
  • You usually take 3 naps a day. Two are usually about 1.5 hours and the third is a 30 minute catnap.
  • You've got 2 (at least) teeth coming through! One is ahead of the other and should be done cutting any day now.
  • You say "mama" ALL the time, and I think you're starting to understand that I am "mama"! ;-) You babble other things, such as "baba" and "papa". No "dada" yet...I'm sure that's coming soon!
  • You grunt at your toys a lot. It's quite entertaining.
  • You get lots of great exercise in your jumperoo. You love it! You also love playing independently in your pack 'n play or on the floor with your toys.
  • You can control your paci all by yourself now...needless to say, it's been spending more time in your mouth now that you can put it in. ;)
  • You are well on your way to crawling! You are getting more confident and I think you'll be keeping me chasing you any day now. You take a few small steps at a time and this is helping to build your confidence.
  • You sit up like a pro!
  • You love shopping with mommy and holding my list for me. Sometimes you get upset when I have to take it back. Uh oh! ;-)
  • You're starting to do better with strangers and warm up to them better.
  • You are such a silly boy and laugh all the time. You've learned how to do things to make us laugh and you'll do them over and over again.
  • You love the dogs so much! You'll do this roar sound to get their attention until they come over to you.
  • We love you so much and you amaze us every day. We feel so blessed to be your parents. We are so excited about your first Thanksgiving and Christmas and can't wait to make sweet memories with you!!!!











    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!