Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great first Thanksgiving with our little man! He did great throughout the very long day and entertained everyone very well and kept them busy. ;-) We visited with my family for lunch, then went to see Joseph's family for a bit. His family came up to our house on Saturday for a big Thanksgiving/Iron Bowl gathering. Over the last few days, we've had a lot of delicious food, fun fellowship with friends and family, and watched the Tide beat Auburn and (hopefully) claim their spot in the National Championship. I think they've MORE than earned a rematch against LSU! Here are some pictures of the day, just in random order. I was so busy Saturday that I didn't even turn my camera on. Shame! I also didn't get a picture of the 3 of us together...double shame! We need more family pics!


















Today is also my father-in-law's birthday! (I told you...lots of birthdays the last few months of the year!) He's a wonderful man and I'm so blessed to have him as my "other father." My Nana's birthday was the 23rd, but in the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving I didn't get around to doing a post for hers. She and I have made some precious memories over the years and I am so glad I still have her here to make more memories..with me, and with Hudson. She loves him like crazy and for that I am thankful!

I love you both very much!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving filled with good food, fellowship, and reminders of what you're thankful for. The Christmas season is officially upon us. I hope to put up pics of the house all decorated in the next few days. There are a few more things I want to do first before it's all done. Y'all have a wonderful week!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!