Tuesday, November 01, 2011

"Baby Jail"

I try to pump as much as I can while Hudson is napping, but it doesn't always work out. Usually, I let him sit or lay on the bed with me while I pump and he plays with his toys. I keep all the stuff by my nightstand and it's super convenient that way, versus having to tote it all somewhere else in the house. I just bring him with me! Well, since someone is rolling over, and over, and over, and....you get the idea.....it makes it quite difficult to contain him while I'm pumping. I start him out sitting up, but he usually falls over after a little bit and I'm chasing him with my one available hand.(I've mastered holding both pumps with one arm.)

I figured since he was able to sit up pretty well now and loves to sit and play with his toys, it was time to start using the "baby jail", AKA the pack 'n play, for times such as this. He loved it! He was able to see me, play with his toys, and eventually roll all over the place...safely.


For the first 5 minutes all he did was touch the side of it. He liked the sound it made when he scratched it. He does look like he's begging for someone to let him out, though. ;-)

Someone has also learned to put his paci in his mouth by himself! Amen!


Happy November, y'all!


2 comments:

  1. Awwww! He's getting so big! I'll wait for the blog when you say he's jumping out of his "jail" LOL!!! Time flies! Hudson is precious, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren!! Tell Hudson I said hi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!