Monday, October 31, 2011

Hudson's First Halloween

Saturday we traveled to Gadsden to take our little trick-or-treater to visit our families. He loved the attention, as usual, and loved showing off his costume! Now we're not all into the scary part of Halloween. (although we do love a good scary movie every now and then) We don't do the creepy decorations, zombies, death, and all that. To me, it's just a fun time to dress up and and have a good time with friends and family. We want Hudson to think of it as a fun time too...so you'll probably never see him in a scary mask, a zombie costume, or anything like that. I really don't like the idea of my sweet child pretending he's a monster or a psycho killer. :) So this year, he's our little cheeseburger!

Here are some pictures from our fun day! (I took tons and it was hard to narrow it down to these!)





















I hope y'all have a fun and safe Halloween!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!