Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

To my wonderful dad!!!

A man who's always been there with an encouraging word, a warm hug, or a simple "I love you."



...who puts others before himself and is the hardest worker I know.....



....has a heart as big as Texas....



...who knows how to make you laugh....



...who cherishes his family more than anything else in life....



...a man who I feel blessed to have as my father, and a man I know Hudson will love just as much as I do....

....and when I'm told "You're so much like your father.", I count it as one of the greatest compliments I could ever receive.

Happy Birthday Dad! The older I get, the more I realize exactly how blessed I am to have you in my life. I only hope that I can be the kind of parent you are, and that Hudson can one day be the kind of man you are. We love you with all our hearts!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!