Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Honored

That is what I feel to be the mother of this amazing boy.....




He brings so much to my life. Our days together are priceless to me.

We share a lot of love, laughter, and silliness......



He LOVES his big brother and sister...the pups, Bryant & Marley! This is what he does when he sees them. Presh!



He was enthralled by my red nails...I had painted them when he was napping. And people say men don't notice anything! HA!



He has started cuddling with me when we're sitting on the couch together. He'll sit beside me and just lean over to me and hug me and cuddle with me. MELTS MY HEART! Such a momma's boy, and I LOVE IT!



I'm sure he was telling me something very important here...



I could eat this smile up!



Always making a new face.



Like I said....



Silliness....



The fun never ends around here! I am so privileged to spend my days with this angel. Some days it's exhausting, I'm not gonna lie, but I wouldn't trade my time with him for ANYTHING in the world! I hope he always knows how much Mommy loves him and remembers our time together. (even though he probably won't remember this stage) I love him AND his daddy more than I ever imagined possible! I am blessed that God thought enough of me to allow me to share my life with them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!