Monday, October 03, 2011

Pumpkin Pickin'

Saturday we went to the local pumpkin patch to enjoy the beautiful day, spend a little time together as a family, and of course, pick some pumpkins. ;-) We live out in the country and Tate Farms is about 5 minutes from our house. It is such a nice place with tons of activities for kids of all ages. Well...a 5 month old can't do much but we still enjoyed it. :) Here are some pictures from our first pumpkin patch visit.

My boys in front of the giant hay barrel turkey.


I call these "bird poop pumpkins"...they have an actual name, I just can't remember it. ;)


My lil pumpkin.


Love this picture. So sweet.


He was getting tired and wasn't really diggin' the whole experience.


At least Joseph enjoyed picture time.


Our little family.


Love this sweet baby.


"Can we go home yet, guys?"


Lots of pictures of us cheesing, and Hudson not interested at all.


Like I said.....


Such a beautiful place!


Precious boy.


Someone thought my necklace was a teething ring.


Gorgeous!


"Oh, Mom!"


Just posing with his friends. ;)


Still interested in the necklace.


My life!


Mommy panicked for a minute here! I was just waiting for that bunny to freak out. Hudson wasn't afraid.


I love this. Poor thing is thinking "If I don't move, maybe they can't see me...."


Our pumpkins! :-)

If you're anywhere near the Huntsville area, I advise you to visit Tate Farms in Meridianville. They have tons of stuff to do, lots of cool pumpkins, mums, food, face painting, and more! We hope to go back in a couple of weeks with our parents so they can join in on the fun and memory-making. Hopefully the weather will be just as nice. :)

I hope y'all have a wonderful week!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!