Sunday, October 23, 2011

Football Weekend

We watched the Bama game (of course) last night and it was a little worrisome there for a few minutes. Joseph's parents, brother, and future sister-in-law came up to watch it with us. We had a good time eating some pizza, cheering on the Tide, and playing with this little cutie.
"Mom, this game is a real nail, er um, toy phone biter!"



"C'mon guys, you're stressing me out here! I'm too young for gray hair!!"



"This is intense!"



"Yay, they've got their mojo back! Roll Tide, Mom!"



"Whatchoo doin' wearing my hat?"



"Well, it is a pretty sweet hat so it's cool."



"We're too wiild and craaa-zy guys!"


Hope you all had a great weekend! Have a wonderful week. RTR!!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!