Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Joseph!

My sweet husband turns 27 today! Now we're the same age again. I turned 27 in June. I'm a cougar, I know! ;-) Joseph and I have shared many birthdays together. (We've been together since we were 16!!) But this year's birthdays have by far been the best, because we got to celebrate them with our precious little man. It's been a great, lazy day....just the birthday Joseph wanted. We don't make a big deal out of birthdays and don't shower each other with tons of gifts, but I did get him a pair of pajama pants and a shirt I just couldn't resist.

He had gone to get pizza and put the pants back on but not the shirt. They're Stewie(JP loves Family Guy) pants, in case you can't see them well. ;)


Classic Stewie, and since Joseph loves Facebook I had to get it.


He's an amazing husband AND father!


I don't know what I'd do without him! I hope I never find out!! Thank you for being you....my husband and partner in this wonderful life, the best father I could ever imagine for my child, the love of my life, best friend, better half, the hard-working provider for our family and so much more! You are the absolute BEST! I hope your birthday was one you remember for years to come.

I love you to the moon and back!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!