Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Seems like there have been a lot of birthdays lately! The last few months of the year include a lot of birthdays of my friends and family...and there are still several left! :-)

Today just so happens to be my sweet mother's birthday.

I am incredibly blessed to call you my mother, my mom, my momma!


I admire and look up to you so much. You are a true example of what a mother is. You are giving, compassionate, loving, nurturing, sacrificing, encouraging, and everything else that a mother should be. I strive to be the kind of mother to Hudson that you have been to me.


I am also thankful that I can call you my friend...my very best friend (aside from Joseph). You've always known how to balance mother and friend with me and I cherish our close relationship more than you know!


Hudson is so lucky to have you in his life and I know he will grow to love you just as much as I do...he's already pretty crazy about you! :-)

You are the most amazing woman I know. You are beautiful...inside and out. You have such a huge heart and would do anything for anyone. I hope every woman has the type of relationship with their mother that you and I share. I am so appreciative for all you've done for me over the years....the piano lessons, dance lessons, driving me to event after event, working hard as an RN but never missing ANY of my recitals, concerts, performances, all the advice, talks, hugs, kisses, bedtime stories and songs.....all of the shopping trips (but it's not about the material things we buy...it's the time spent with you that I enjoy more than anything else!)
I could go on forever, but I will just say this: I am so proud to call you my mother and I love you with all of my heart! If I can be half the woman and mother you are, I will count myself successful. I love you more than you know.
Happy Birthday!!
(and I promise my goal is not to make you guys cry all the time...just speakin' the truth!)
;-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!