Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Note To Self.....

This afternoon, we were in Hudson's room decorating his Christmas tree. I'll post more on that tomorrow. ;-)
I was letting him "help" me, aka: play with some ornaments while I decorated. He really liked them.



Everything was going great, until.........
I decided to let him check out one of the "ornaments"....his tree has a theme....like I said..I'll show you tomorrow. (Oh, you should probably know that said "ornament" plays music and dances....plays "DJ Got Us Falling In Love" to be exact...totally random, I know! I got it 'cause it went with the theme, not 'cause of the music.)



"Mom, I'm not 100% sure about this thing......"



Evidently it's pretty loud and scary to a 7 month-old.....
He FREAKED out!!! At first I thought it was a fluke, or he dropped his paci, or something else. Yeah, well, every time I pressed its hand to play the music.....freak-out! So.....



We stuck with the tiny ornaments instead. :-)

Now I know for next time...no creepy singing & dancing toys....or Usher songs. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!