Friday, January 04, 2013

High Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Lauren today, like I do most Fridays. The last few Fridays I haven't because of holidays, other events taking precedence, etc. But I'm happy to be linking up today to share some highlights of my week with you!




1. Spending New Years Day with my boys. We love having Daddy home with us, and it NEVER happens during the week so it was a rare treat. :-)

2. Hudson got some of these Magformers from QVC and they're really cool. They also double as nice accessories. He'll hate me for this stuff one day.

3. New goodies from some of my favorite boutiques came in this week! I did a little online shopping (another rare treat) and I love my new threads. I'm also getting a nice little chevron collection, there. Love it!

4. Nothing beats a good PB & banana sammich for lunch!! Add some sour cream & onion chips. Boom.

5. Another lovely package of goodies came this week too. My final Christmas gift! I've been dying to try out the Naked eye shadow palettes by Urban Decay for a while now. I went back and forth between 1 and 2, but just preferred the shades in 2 better. I played with it a little yesterday. LOVE it! It stays on ALLLLLLLL day! Also love the set of Stila lip glazes I scored for $25, and some extra goodies I got for free by redeeming some points at Sephora, and they give you 3 free samples too. Very cool. I chose Hourglass Veil Mineral primer for my free product and also got a different brand of primer, Ouidad Climate Control heat/humidity gel, and John Varvatos Artisan Black cologne for Joseph as my samples. The cologne smells AMAZING!!!! Curve has always been my favorite cologne on Joseph, but this is better!


How was your week? I hope your new year is off to a great start!
Have a wonderful weekend. I'll be a bundle of nerves until Monday night when the BCS Nat'l Champ. Game is over!! Gotta keep myself busy! RTR!

Have a good one, friends! :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!