Happy Friday!! Time to share some highlights from the week!
1. Monday, Hudson and I were still a little under the weather, so Joseph stayed home to help take care of us and things around the house. So sweet! I also made some delicious cinnamon rolls. Nom nom nom!!! Nothing better than a warm, gooey, sweet cinnamon roll.
2. Quickly becoming my favorite go-to winter dinner....the crock-pot baked potato soup. I can't get enough of it!!
3. Hudson has been sleeping a little later than normal, which has been SUPER nice!! One day this week, he woke up at 9:30!!!!! What?!?!
4. Yesterday we had a snow day here in Alabama. OK, it wasn't really that big of a deal, not where we are anyway. Boo. We did get a good pouring of snow for a while, but it only accumulated to about 1/2 an inch and went away pretty fast. It was beautiful, though. There's something so peaceful about listening to the snow fall outside. I hope we get more before Winter's over.
5. Hudson loved watching it snow from the back door. I loved seeing the sweet joy on his face. We did go out for a few minutes, but I just held him and we let it snow on our heads. I was really hoping there'd be enough to play in when he woke up from his nap, but the sun came out (which we need, so I'm cool with that) and it was basically all gone. I really wanted him to be able to walk around in it at least, but oh well. Maybe next time.
TGIF!! What were some of your favorite things from the week?
Link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!