Friday, July 12, 2013

5 on Friday

I thought I'd participate in a different link-up today. I saw several of my blog friends do it so I decided to jump in too!! Blog about 5 things (things you're loving, things on your mind, etc.) and link-up to read everyone else's 5 on Friday, and meet other bloggers!
**waves at all the fellow bloggers out there stopping by from the link-up!**
Let's get started!
I'll do 5 things I'm loving this week.

 THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


~ONE~
So far, the plants on the front porch are still alive. I've kept up with watering them. Fingers crossed I'll slowly change my black thumb to a green one!!!


~TWO~
There have been some unbelievable sunsets the last several evenings. I couldn't even handle the beauty of this one. Breathtaking! 


~THREE~
The best dinner EVER!!! Cheers to passing my glucose test!!!! Whoop whoop!


~FOUR~
Nothing like a fresh cut and blowout! I scheduled one last hair appointment before the twins come. Eeeekk!!! Who knows when I'll make it in there again after they come!! HA!


~FIVE~
After lunch today, we enjoyed a little outside time since it was so beautiful (and HOT!). I'm not sure who loved it more....Hudson, or Bryant! I'm aware that Hudson's leg looks all kinds of jacked up in the picture. It's not broken or anything, don't worry! :)

Y'all have a GREAT weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!