Monday, July 15, 2013

The Stuff Weekends Are Made Of...

A little bit of Friday night Mexican...
I probably have about 397 versions of this exact picture. This child can tear up some chips and cheese dip.


The usual trip to Target that we somehow always take...every. single. Friday. I'm pretty sure we just do it at this point because we don't want to break our streak.
It's also a tradition to take a beautiful sunset from the Target parking lot. They have the best ones. Seriously. (that may be the underlying reason I "have to go" every Friday night)


Saturday morning French toast. See, I really did need something from Target. Their blueberry streusel breakfast bread is to die for and makes amazing french toast!! 
Thank you, man arranging breads in the bakery, for suggesting it.



A fun pool day at our neighborhood pool. For most of the time, we were the only ones there. It was nice and peaceful...except for the whole screaming toddler thing. It took him a little while to warm up to the water, but once he did, he was loving it!


Making friends at the pool. They have an adorable boy who just turned 2. 
Too bad they're moving to Charleston. Bummer.


Sexy post pool/nap hair.


Dinner out with 2 very handsome guys.
 And Hudson's trying to look all grown up here! Stop that, I'm not ready for you to grow up!


And making my husband turn around and drive back by the field near our house just so I could snap a picture of these sweet little deer. There are almost always deer in this field and most of them look like they're pretty young. I'm obsessed with them and one day, we'll go out and say hello. 
I'm a little weird, go ahead and say it. My husband does.

What was your weekend made of??
Link up with Sami to share all about it!

Sami's Shenanigans

3 comments:

  1. So funny that you go to target every friday!! Sound so fun though! Love that you have a saturday morning breakfast tradition! Those are the best!!!
    Found you from the shenanigans blog hop!

    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I made a Target trip every Friday my bank account sure would hate me! Too funny! And Hudson is just the cutest little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't laugh, but how do you make your french toast? I think that bread will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!