Friday, August 02, 2013

5 on Friday

Many of you have probably already seen these, but I wanted to share my 5 favorite Hudson pictures from the week.

He was channeling his inner Steve Urkel during lunch the other day.
"Did I do that?"


He loves watching videos of himself on the iPad. It's a little vain, but ya know...whatever. In this picture he's watching a video of himself at about 2 months old. Precious.


It doesn't happen often, so sometimes I have to document when Hudson actually plays independently while I cook dinner.


Or he'll sometimes go back behind me with the Swiffer Sweeper when I'm done with it. He was actually trying to turn on the light switch with it here. Pretty good problem solving for a 2 year old.


He finally came around to the Puddle Jumper and even though he's not comfortable enough letting go and floating around with it, he does like wearing it and mommy feels better knowing he's got it on.



Happy Happy Weekend!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!