Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Twins Tuesday - 33 Weeks

Evidently, babies are about the size of a durian...whatever that is!

How Far Along? 33 Weeks. 5 weeks or less to go!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm totally pleading the 5th from here on out...

Genders: BOY AND A GIRL!!! Grayson Wells and Raegan Elise!

Maternity Clothes? Yep!! With the exception of stretchy pants at home and some maxi dresses, I'm in maternity everything.

Stretch Marks? No. I didn't get any with Hudson, so here's to hoping I have the same luck this time around. 

Sleep: It's OK. Some nights are better than others. I do a good bit of tossing from one side to the other. Still like the room cold!

Movement: Yes. Anywhere and everywhere, especially from baby girl. She likes to assault my ribs.

Food Cravings: Fruity drinks are so good to me right now. The sweet tooth has been in overdrive the last several weeks. I try to eat fruit, some yogurt, or even a little cereal when I want something sweet, but I won't lie and say I don't give in to the occasional donut or cookie. ;-)

Food Aversions: If I get a whiff of something less than appetizing in the morning, that'll get me.

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain, getting tired out quickly, shortness of breath, frequent potty breaks, some head/backaches, and the exhaustion is back. Braxton Hicks here and there.

Belly Button In or Out? Very much OUT!

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Miss Anything? I just miss not getting so winded after doing the smallest of things. (like, getting off the couch...not even kidding.) And normal clothes. I'm ready for normal clothes!

Best Moment This Week: Definitely loved the weekend with my boys, getting things hung on the twins' walls, and getting their dresser painted! Loving that things are finally almost done! We're just about ready (as ready as we're gonna be) for these 2 new tiny humans to join our family!

Looking Forward To: Getting the room complete. Our 33 week appointment is tomorrow and we'll have a growth scan to check out how the twins are growing and sharing. I'm anxious to see if Grayson's weight is closer to his sister's this time. We'll only have one more growth scan after this one, at 36 weeks (assuming I make it that far. No reason to think I won't, you just never know.).
So surreal that this is almost over.

A little side-by-side comparison of 33 weeks with Hudson and the twins. Whoa, momma!!!!

Happy Tuesday! Only a few more pregnant Tuesdays left! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!