Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Twins Tuesday - 34 Weeks



How Far Along? 34 Weeks. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I really don't know, and I have no desire to know!

Genders: BOY AND A GIRL!!! Grayson Wells and Raegan Elise!

Maternity Clothes? Yep!! With the exception of a few things at home and some maxi dresses, I'm in maternity everything. Shoot, I'm barely holding on to a lot of my maternity clothes. Shirts are getting too short!

Stretch Marks? No. Thanking the good genes for that one. 

Sleep: Sleep has been better the past few nights. We have a Tempur-Pedic bed that adjusts but haven't had it plugged in for a while. Joseph plugged in my side so I could be slightly elevated and it has helped a lot! The fact that the babies are a little lower and I can breathe better helps a ton too. I was woken up by a few small contractions last night, so that put a little damper on my sleep.

Movement: Yes. Anywhere and everywhere, especially from baby girl. She likes to assault my ribs.

Food Cravings: The sweet tooth has been in overdrive the last several weeks. I try to eat fruit, some yogurt, or even a little cereal when I want something sweet, but I won't lie and say I don't give in to the occasional donut or cookie. I start and end almost every day with a cup of OJ.

Food Aversions: If I get a whiff of something less than appetizing in the morning, that'll get me to gagging.

Labor Signs: I'm still having mild contractions and some pressure like I was last week, but nothing regular. These are evidently what got me dilated to a 2, I just didn't realize what they were (HA!), so I'm anxious to see if they've caused any further changes. We'll find out Wednesday.

Symptoms: Getting tired out quickly, shortness of breath, frequent potty breaks, some head/backaches,  a few contractions, and exhaustion.

Belly Button In or Out? Very much OUT!

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Miss Anything? I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting to the point where I'm missing some things. :) Normal, CUTE, clothes, to name a big one! And call me crazy, but I'm ready to actually go running or something...just because I CAN!!!

Best Moment This Week: Taking Hudson to his first movie was a great memory made as a family of 3. I loved sharing that with him!
We finally got a 2nd infant car seat (we'll be using Hudson's old Chicco car seat too) so we can officially bring them home now. Eeekk!! It's REAL now, y'all! We got a double stroller too, so we've gotta learn how to maneuver that thing. :)

Looking Forward To: Finishing the twins' room. It's SO close. The bedding was delayed due to a broken threader in the monogram machine (I just can't even talk about it!), and a couple more small touches will make it complete. I'm looking forward to our appointment Wednesday to see how things are looking. We'll have a quick fluid check and NST.
We're going to tour the hospital later today so we know where we're going in the event these babies decide to come at like 2am! HA!

We'll see what changes(if any) come after our appointment!!
We're getting reeeeeeeaaaaaallll close, peeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!