Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bloglovin' - Don't Forget!

Hey y'all!! You may or may not remember that Google Reader is shutting down on July 1st!! If this is how you follow my blog and read the posts, then you should consider switching over to Bloglovin'.
If you don't currently use GR and read my posts another way, then don't worry about changing a thing. Although, you might still want to look into Bloglovin'. It's very user-friendly and is set up a lot like Google Reader, but I like it much better. You can customize your settings so that you're notified when someone follows your blog, and you can have new posts of the blogs you follow sent to your email. I don't do this, but it's a great feature. I just open Bloglovin' in my browser and read them from there. You're given a picture and a short snippet of the post to preview it and you can decide if you want to read it right then or save it for later. There's also a Bloglovin' app, so I love that I can keep up with my favorite blogs when I'm on the go!

So, I just wanted to remind you guys to please....
  Follow on Bloglovin
so you don't miss a thing!

If you don't like the whole blog reader thing, you can always follow by email by typing that in over at the sidebar under my Bloglovin' button! It comes straight to your email after a new post is up.
I appreciate each and every one of you for following along with our little blog and don't want you to miss out, so choose the option that's best for you!


Hey there!! Don't go just yet!! I've got a sweet girl to introduce you to today!


I'm highlighting an awesome sponsor, Rachel, and I asked her to share a little about herself with you guys.
Without further ado...

Hi! I’m Rachel and I write over at Rachel is Elsewhere. My blog is a mix of thoughts, eBay finds, occasional recipes and reviews, I haven’t really limited myself to one topic. I’m 19 (and a half!) and I live in New Zealand, where I study sociology and linguistics at university. I started my blog in February 2013 after reading blogs for most of 2012 and thought that it looked like a lot of fun. I was right! Blogging is fast becoming my favourite hobby and I strongly encourage other people to give it a try. I love the sense of community it brings and it allows me to think creatively.

I love the variety of Rachel's posts!! Those are my favorite types of blogs, because I get to see the different aspects of a person...their likes and dislikes, recipes, families, trips, random thoughts, style, etc.
I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Rachel through her blog and I think you will too!!
Please be sure to go check her out and add her to your list of followed blogs on Bloglovin'!! :)

Happy Wednesday, Hump Day, So Close to Friday You Can Smell It Day, whatever you call it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!