Monday, June 10, 2013

Forever 29!

Today I celebrated my very first 29th birthday! It was a great day, filled with lots of partying and fun adventures.....not really.....Hudson and I stayed home in our PJs all day, decorated ourselves(and the dogs & the furniture) with Bubble Guppies stickers, and he suddenly became obsessed with kissing and hugging the babies. HA!! I tell him about the babies all the time, but I think it's finally sinking in that they're in momma's belly. He's been lifting my shirt, and hugging, kissing, & patting the babies. It's the most precious(& awkward) thing ever. He's a sweetheart.

And a stud, so watch out ladies...

So, we may not have gone out and done something super cool or anything. But, I got to spend my day with my #1 dude...on the last birthday before his little brother/sister join the family. There's really no other way I'd like to spend my birthday...except maybe if daddy had been home with us.
Oh...here's a picture to prove that I was the cutest baby ever to be born...
Love that 80s hairdo, mom!!!

This would be me next year, if I weren't staying 29 forever.....

but I AM, so I'm not worried.

I was planning on just cooking spaghetti for dinner, but Joseph insisted on something nice so he brought home Ruth's Chris. I was just thankful to get a night off from cooking, so anything would've been lovely, but he went all out and it was such a treat!!!
He's a keeper!

29 is a great age, and I'm looking forward to many, many more 29th birthdays. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!