Monday, November 10, 2014

The First Cut

I call it a trim, but after looking at the before and after it's clearly a hair CUT!
Our shaggy little Grayson got his first haircut this weekend.
In fact, all the boys got trims.
Hudson was beyond shaggy and sorta looked like a bum. 
Grayson did SO well and did not cry, scream, whine, or anything. Joseph did a great job of distracting and entertaining him.
The exact opposite of Hudson's first haircut...


Thankfully he quite enjoys his haircuts now. The promise of the sucker afterward helps.
And now he's been upgraded from a bum to just a creeper.
I'm referencing the face he's making. My 3 year old is not actually a creeper.

I told Raegan that maybe by the time she's 15 she'll need her first trim. 
Hey sister, enjoy not having to fuss with hair while you can. ;)
This is how we felt while waiting.

Major improvement!
Hudson was 4 months shy of his 2nd birthday when he got his first trim, so having a child with such a head of hair is new to me. I loved his shaggy head but he was looking a little homely, and we're having family pictures taken next weekend so it was time. Raegan is like older brother, but hers has been coming in more and more lately. She's working on a good mullet right now.

How old was your child when they got their first cut?

1 comments:

  1. My daughter didn't have her first haircut until she was about two. That was only to get some bangs. She did great. But I haven't been able to get her a cut since. She freaks out each time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!