Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Enjoy The Tunes!

So, I love music and I decided to add a playlist to my blog. It's at the bottom and will automatically start playing anytime you come to my blog. Just wanted to give everyone a head's up, because I'm actually one of those people who doesn't like to be bombarded by music on a website without a warning. And look, I'm doing it on my own blog! HA! Well, I'm giving you a warning, so if you have your sound turned on, you may want to turn it off or just prepare yourself when coming here. :-) I typically have my sound off and turn it on when I need it, but everyone's different. Music makes me happy and you'll notice that my playlist is extremely diverse. I have Christian songs, Classic Rock, Pop, Country, etc. I like it all...well, not all, but..ya know. Anyway, enjoy the music, or if it's annoying, I'm sorry....but you were warned! ;)

I hope you guys are having a nice week. Tomorrow's hump day! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!