Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Bryant!!!

Our sweet Boxer, Bryant, turns 4 today!! Bryant was our first baby and Joseph gave him to me as a Christmas present 2 weeks after we got married! So, we've basically never known married life without him, nor would we want to! I have to admit, when he was a puppy in our little apartment, he was awful! I was not working at the time so I spent all day, every day, at home with him. He was NOT the best puppy in the world and drove me crazy, but he also taught me a lot about patience and love. Today, I couldn't imagine life without him. He was our first baby, and now we have our first child on the way. I have no doubt that he will be a great big brother! After we moved into our house, we decided he was lonely during the day so we got him a companion...Marley! They are the absolute perfect pair. It takes a special woman to put up with Bryant and all of his antics, so we knew when they met for the first time that they were perfect for each other! To celebrate Bryant's birthday, I thought I'd show you some of my favorite pictures of him over the years.

We'll start with one of his first pictures. He was able to wear this jacket for about a week. He was the cutest puppy ever!!


















I love these two pictures of him sleeping!









Bryant learned to love peanut butter at a young age!






He knows how to represent his favorite football team...I mean, we DID name him Bryant so he had no choice!! HA!






He likes to lay with his sister and tends to get in awkward positions.












Happy Birthday, sweet Bryant! We hope you're around for many, many more years!! We love you!

Marley's birthday is the first of December so I'll dedicate a post to her too. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!