Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Game ON!!

So, we're at the hospital, getting things ready to induce at 5 in the morning! Yes, I said 5! We asked the doc today if we could do it and she obliged and here we are!!! We're excited, anxious, nervous, etc. but so ready to meet our little guy! Hopefully sometime tomorrow afternoon, or sooner, we'll finally meet him face to face. I will update when I can, even if it's just a little picture. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I've been given something to help me progress a little more overnight, along with a couple of Ambien. Hopefully that means good sleep for me! Ha! I can't wait to post a picture of our boy!! I'll try to get it done asap! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!