Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Waiting Game...Not A Fan....

First of all, no baby yet! ;) I guess I shouldn't go more than a day without blogging something, so you guys don't think I went into labor! HA! I have literally done nothing the past couple of days, so there isn't much to say right now. I've just been hanging out at the house....waiting....which I'm NOT good at by the way! We're pretty much just playing the waiting game at this point, and we all know how fun that game is (not). We did do some contraction timing last night, but after timing them for a little while we realized they weren't regular, and I got up and moved around and they subsided. Bummer! ;) However, I really think labor could be coming sooner than later. I've lost that special thing you lose at the end of pregnancy...pretty sure I've had "the show"...not the kind you need popcorn for (you can expect a little TMI when reading a pregnant woman's blog....just sayin'!), and have been feeling crampy off and on over the last couple of days. I know it could still be several days or weeks (let's hope not) away, but they say "usually" it comes soon after that happens. I've done a little bit of walking, and have had a couple cups of raspberry tea...Joseph heard it helps "encourage" labor so he bought some on his way home from work the other night. I think it actually just helps you have a better labor, but whatever....it doesn't taste too bad, especially with a tad bit of Splenda in it! ;)

Joseph has been extra sweet these last few weeks....rubbing my back, helping a lot with the cooking and cleaning, getting dinner to-go, etc. This morning, he took the car to get new tires. They were in need of some new ones, so he took it in for a brand new set! I'm so glad that is done so we don't have to worry about it once Hudson is here.

If you notice that I'm slacking a little bit with my blogging, it's just because I really have nothing to write about right now. But I will definitely let you know when the little man arrives!! Even if it's just a quick blog from my iPad to let you know we're at the hospital waiting for him to come, I will let you know! :-) I hope y'all are having a great week!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!