Friday, April 08, 2011

Stick A Fork In Me....

Well....you know the rest.....

Yeah. That's where I'm at right now. Not just done, WELL-done! Obviously, I could feel a lot worse. I could be on bed-rest, I could be so swollen I can't walk. It could be a lot worse at 37 1/2 weeks. With that said....I'm getting there. It seems like every day that passes I'm a little more tired, a little more uncomfortable, and a little more achy. I realize that I am so blessed to be healthy, with a healthy baby, but the last few weeks have been rough, and they're only getting more-so as I near the end. I miss being able to go to Target or Publix without becoming exhausted, sore, and swollen. Seriously, it's just sad. I find myself wanting nothing more than this child to go ahead and make his appearance already. Of course I want him to stay put as long as he can, but sheesh, it's getting hard to keep wanting that! HA! I miss the little things so much....sleep, breathing, walking, you name it. I know in just a couple weeks or less things will be on their way back to normal and I am so ready for that day! I am also more ready than ever to meet Hudson for the first time. I really cannot wait to meet him! So, even though I have selfish reasons for wanting him to come, I really just want to have him as part of our family finally! It will be the most wonderful day!!

I think I just needed to vent a little in this post and let you know that if I'm short with you, if I seem uninterested or cold, it's just because I am officially done. I don't have the energy to do anything and am really ready to have it back. I feel like a 90 year old woman and I hate that! ;) All I feel like doing is sleeping and laying around...I know, that sounds pathetic! I promise I'm not normally a lazy person!! :-) This pregnancy has been a wonderful, easy one, don't get me wrong. I know how lucky and blessed I am, but every pregnancy gets to "that point". And this one is there! But I'm cherishing these last couple of weeks as much as I can, because I know there will be times when I miss feeling those little kicks, jabs, and rolls. ;)

And to end on a funny note.......




Y'all have a fantastic weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!