Monday, December 06, 2010

20 Weeks - Halfway There!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 Weeks!! We are halfway there!!! Exciting!
Size of baby: About 7 inches long, and the size of a cantaloupe! WHOA!!(Said in my best Joey Lawrence voice) Weighs about 11 oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not 100% sure...so, I'm sticking with around 10 pounds or so?
Maternity Clothes: Pants! Shirts and dresses are fine.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: YES! I started feeling movement Saturday, and have felt him every day since..he's moving right now actually!! Amazing!
Food Cravings/Aversions: My appetite is getting closer to normal. I like pickles, carbs, milk, salty and sweet together, and burgers. :) I still have that aversion to meat sometimes...especially if I cook it.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.....gets quite uncomfortable now to even lay on my back for a few minutes to watch TV in bed.
Sleep: Some good, some bad. Like I said last week...I take what I can get. ;)
Symptoms: Fatigue(I've been very tired lately....I guess all those somersaults Hudson is doing adds to the fatigue!! HA!) and some lingering nausea and the ever-so-lovely gagging, a few cravings, and some nasal congestion. (don't have any hope for that to go away for about 4 1/2 months)
Best Moment this week: Definitely feeling Hudson move around. It's the most amazing thing I've ever experienced! Although, it still weirds me out a little....there is absolutely nothing like it!

I hope y'all have a great week!



1 comments:

  1. I love reading your updates! I a can't believe you can feel him now--how weird yet cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!