Monday, December 20, 2010

22 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks!!
Size of baby: Around 10.5 inches, the size of a papaya. Weighs about 1.2 lbs!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably around the 10 lb range, I'll find out tomorrow at my appointment. :/
Maternity Clothes: Pants! Most shirts and dresses are fine, but some are getting a little tight and short.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: I feel him on a daily basis now, some days more than others. Joseph thinks he felt him when I was laying down the other night, and I'm pretty sure he did, because I felt a kick at the same time he did. He's waiting for that real big powerful kick to blow him away! ;-)
Food Cravings/Aversions: Well, "the appetite" has arrived, as I said last night. I'm hungry pretty much all day, every day. I do still get full quicker, but am hungry again in no time! I keep snacks with me at work and when I'm on the go a lot too. My aversion to meat has gotten better, and I can eat it almost any time now.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back...my hips get sore after a while. A turkey sandwich!
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good...just not enough of it! HA!
Symptoms: Tiredness, backaches, headaches, and some cravings.
Best Moment this week: Besides feeling Hudson moving, we got his furniture delivered and set up on Friday! It's so exciting to walk in there and see baby furniture!! Now I cannot wait to get it decorated with bedding, accessories...and baby Hudson!!!

I can't believe it's the week of Christmas! I LOVE this time of year so much! Enjoy the time you have off with family and friends, and remember the reason for the season!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!