Monday, December 13, 2010

21 Weeks!!

*Bryant wanted to say hey to everyone! He's the blurry thing looking at me! HA!*

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 Weeks!!
Size of baby: Average size is about 10.5 inches long and the size of a spaghetti squash. Could weigh as much as 1 pound!! WOWZERS!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'd guess around 12 pounds?
Maternity Clothes: Pants! Most shirts and dresses are fine, but some are a little tight.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: I've been feeling him everyday since last Saturday. It's amazing! I've been able to feel him on the outside of my belly some too, but every time Joseph tries to feel, he stops moving! HA! I told Joseph he's a mama's boy already!! ;-)
Food Cravings/Aversions: I have a pretty good appetite, but haven't gotten that "truck driver" appetite they say you get, where you're hungry all the time and could polish off a 16 ounce steak and 2 lb lobster in the same meal (although I couldn't imagine finishing just one of those in a meal)...let's hope I don't! :/ I like pickles, carbs, milk, salty and sweet together, and burgers. :) Last night Joseph got us some Full Moon BBQ to-go, and I got a veggie plate because I did NOT want meat! The veggies were delish though!! :-)
What I miss: Sleeping on my back, TURKEY SANDWICHES!!!! Oh what I wouldn't do for a turkey sub from Subway or Fire House!! I've been staying away, though, due to the risk of listeria.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this past week. We'll see how this week goes. ;)
Symptoms: Fatigue(I've been very tired lately....Hudson's acrobats probably add to the tiredness, too, but it's worth it. ;) and some occasional nausea and the ever-so-lovely gagging(still happens), a few cravings, headaches, and some nasal congestion, which is here to stay for at least 4 more months! My symptoms are pretty much the same every week.
Best Moment this week: Being able to feel Hudson move...not only on the inside, but also outside my belly!! Now, if only Joseph could feel it! I bet he will before the week's over. We are also getting Hudson's furniture delivered (and set up!!) on Friday! I can't wait to see his furniture in there and start decorating his room!!

Have a wonderful week, and try to stay warm!! I feel like such a horrible doggy mommy for leaving my pups outside in this weather!! (but they can't be trusted inside) Hopefully I can get home and rescue them a little early!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!