Monday, December 27, 2010

23 Weeks


I added a couple of new questions to the survey.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: Around 10.5 inches long(head to toes), the size of a papaya. Weighs about 1.5 lbs!
Total Weight Gain: As of my appointment on Tuesday, I have gained 16 lbs! Yikes!! That seems like so much, yet I don't really see it going anywhere except my belly. I'd like to keep my weight gain at 30-35 lbs. We'll see if I can do it!!
Maternity Clothes: Pants! Most shirts and dresses are fine, but some are getting a little tight and short.
Stretch Marks: None yet, thankfully! Hopefully it will stay that way since my mom didn't get any. My mom gave me some lotion that I'll be slathering on just as a precaution though. ;)
Belly button in or out: Still in, but it's getting more shallow.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: I feel him on a daily basis now and love it. He's usually the most active mid-morning and in the evening. Lately he's been waiting to be active when I'm laying down for bed! HA! I've been able to lay there and see my belly move when he kicks. It's wild!
Food Cravings/Aversions: I haven't been craving anything new, or really anything at all for that matter. I just like food! :-)
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good...just not enough of it! HA!
Symptoms: Tiredness, backaches, and headaches.
Best Moment this week: Spending Christmas with our wonderful families! We had Christmas Eve with my family, and then we hosted Christmas with Joseph's family at our house. Everything was great...the food, the gifts, but more importantly, the company!!

Only 4 more days in 2010! Where has the time gone? This year flew way too fast. Make the best of your last few days in this year!! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!