Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Lil' Something For Your Sweet (And Salty) Tooth!

I love sweet and salty things together! (Joseph and I may have stopped at Wendy's to get a Frosty and some fries to dip in it last night on the way home! I should say this was totally Joseph's idea...seriously!) Not a big fan of their new fries BTW! I got this recipe from my friend Catherine. I'm sure these things have been around for a while, but I've never seen them done this way. She calls them "Snuggles", which seems like a good name to me! What is a Snuggle you ask?

Behold......


They are sweet and salty deliciousness, that's what they are!
More specifically, they are pretzels topped with a Hershey's Kiss or Hug, topped with an M&M! Yessir....sweet and salty deliciousness!

Here's what you do:
Get some pretzel twists, circles, squares, whatever(I got the regular size but probably should have gotten the mini twists)...and line them on a cookie sheet. Place the Kisses or Hugs on top of the pretzels and bake for 2-3 minutes at around 300 degrees..until the chocolate is softened and slowly starting to melt. Take them out of the oven and push an M&M down on top of the chocolate. Pop them in the fridge to cool....ENJOY!! They are so tasty, simple, and will satisfy that sweet (or salty) tooth that you have!

Thanks for the recipe Catherine!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! I love swapping recipes with you via blog!! My friend Jenny says her mom makes these same things, except she puts a Rolo and a pecan on top. I'm going to have to try that way too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that sounds good! I love Rolos! :-) I love swapping recipes too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!