Wednesday, August 10, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - On a Roll!

I took a quick shower this morning and Hudson chilled out in his bouncer in the bathroom where I could see him. When I was done, I laid him on the bed for a few minutes. I laid him on his tummy and this is what happened......(and yes, I realize he's close to the edge of the bed...I was right there with him the whole time!)







We're officially rolling over! He did it yesterday and Monday too. I guess tummy time will quickly turn into back time now! He tries really hard to go from back to tummy, working his legs constantly, but he hasn't quite figured that one out yet. Soon..... ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!