Friday, August 19, 2011

The Past Couple Days...

We've done a little playing.......
And a little dog-watching! ;-)


A little shopping, I mean, snoozing.....
Isn't he good at multi-tasking?! ;)


And caught a couple beautiful sunsets......

It's felt like such a long week and we didn't do much. We ran a few errands yesterday, which included getting my license renewed...2 months late! Oops! We ran to Publix today to get things for a cookout with Joseph's family tomorrow. We don't get out too much, because it's so hot, but it's nice to get out a couple times a week for quick errands.

I can't believe my sweet boy will be 4 months old tomorrow. I swear he was just a tiny little newborn. I'll try my best to do his 4 month post tomorrow, probably sometime in the evening.

Y'all have a wonderful weekend!! Just 1 more weekend, after this one, without college (Alabama) football!! RTR!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!