Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One Year Ago.....

We got the news that would change our lives forever....the news that we had been so longing to hear for months.





Yes, I totally look horrible in this picture, but I had to capture the moment!!

We began our journey to parenthood.

And what an amazing journey it was!









And 9 months later, we received the greatest blessing in the world!


Our sweet boy continues to bless our lives every day.









We had no idea just how much better life would be! A year later we are so in love with this little miracle God sent us. It has truly been THE best year of our lives, hands-down! I can't wait to see what the next year holds for our little family.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!