Friday, August 12, 2011

Our New Toy!

We picked up a jumperoo today. I had planned on getting the Fisher-Price Rainforest, but neither Target nor BRU had it so I got the Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo instead. It's basically the same exact thing but with different characters, toys, colors, etc. We tried it out this afternoon. :-)










His feet can't quite touch the floor, but I put a pillow under him and that helped some. He tested it out for a bit and really liked the jumping feature. He even checked out a few of the toys. He loved the music! I think this is something he's going to love for a long time! I can't wait until he's bigger and can interact with it more and really have some fun! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!