Wednesday, April 10, 2013

15 Weeks


I was technically 15 weeks yesterday. Still feeling much better now that the 2nd trimester is here and the little bump is sticking out a tad more. Craziness. There's no telling how big this belly of mine will be come 36-37 weeks. Yowza! I'm still at that "looking pudgy" stage, therefore I feel pudgy but I know in just a matter of weeks the bump will be more pronounced and it'll be obvious that I haven't just stuffed my face with 10 cheeseburgers.
Moving along....

I have two oranges in my belly!! :)

How Far Along? 15 Weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Honestly, I have no idea. I think around 5-7 lbs. It seems like it's already coming on quicker with two. Super.

Genders: We both think a boy and a girl, so we have about a 33.33% chance of being right. HA! Hoping they can tell at our 17 week ultrasound in 2 weeks. I don't care if I have to pay the tech under the table, WE'RE GONNA FIND OUT!!!! :-)

Maternity Clothes? No, but I've been sporting the BeBand with my jeans. They'll still button and everything, but it's just more comfortable that way. And I'm all about comfort.

Stretch Marks? No. I didn't get any with Hudson, so here's to hoping I have the same luck this time around.

Sleep: Great!! Can't get enough!

Movement: I'm pretty sure I've been feeling some movement the last few days. It's still pretty light and not consistent as this point, though.

Food Cravings: I've wanted sweet things, salty things, sour things, spicy things. It's just all across the board. Simply Lemonade with Raspberry is the bomb, as are Planters Five Alarm Chili peanuts, which are about as hot as you'd expect them to be from their name. And I typically HATE spicy things!!

Food Aversions: It just depends on the day and my mood. One day I love chicken, the next day I can't stand the smell of it. 

Labor Signs: No!

Symptoms: Morning sickness is MUCH better, but I have some rare days when I get sick. I'm very sensitive to smells, especially in the mornings. Fixing Hudson's breakfast is still a challenge some days. I'm a little tired by the afternoon but not near as exhausted as I was a few weeks ago.
My headaches have been better too, which is a huge relief. Literally.

Belly Button In or Out? In.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Miss Anything? Can't say that I do.

Best Moment This Week: Getting pretty much all of Hudson's party stuff squared away, AND getting all of his gifts bought and delivered. We still have one big gift to pick up and I know he's gonna love it. :)

Looking Forward To: My sweet boy's 2nd birthday party next Saturday!! It's bittersweet and it pretty much bums me out that he's turning 2, BUT I'm super excited about celebrating with him! It'll be a blast.
Sorry y'all, I'm in full party mode so you might hear about it a few more times before it's over. ;)

I hope you're having a wonderful, beautiful week!!!! If you're in the path of the bad storms we're supposed to get tomorrow, please be safe!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!