Tuesday, April 30, 2013

18 Weeks



How Far Along? 18 Weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was up 12 lbs at my 17 week appointment last week. So...yeah.....it's definitely coming on quicker this time around, which is to be expected, I guess. I hope it SLOOOOOOOWS DOWN at some point!

Genders: BOY AND A GIRL!!! Grayson Wells and Raegan Elise! :-) You can read about the names here.

Maternity Clothes? I've moved to maternity pants/jeans now and am so. much. happier. and much more comfortable. I was doing the BeBand over my pants but adjusting that thing every single time I bent over or sat down got REAL old! I can't wait to live in maxi dresses this summer. 

Stretch Marks? No. I didn't get any with Hudson, so here's to hoping I have the same luck this time around.

Sleep: Pretty good. Not as good as it was, though. But still pretty good. I just need more. :)

Movement: Baby boy is all over the place. I feel baby girl a little bit but I think she's just much more reserved. She has been on every ultrasound, anyway. Her position probably makes me feel her a little less too. (breach, face down)

Food Cravings: I want a soft jumbo pretzel with cheese sauce in the worst way!! I would also like a huge piece of chocolate cake with a big glass of milk. And if anyone can make that happen...that'd be greeeaaat. A little OJ before bed is a must. Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats (YUM!!), fruit, cheese, popsicles, and those five-alarm chili peanuts!!!

Food Aversions: Aversions are pretty much gone now, thank goodness. If I get a whiff of something less than appetizing in the morning, that'll get me though. 

Labor Signs: No!

Symptoms: I'm very sensitive to smells, especially in the mornings. If it hits me bad enough, I'll get sick. Fixing Hudson's breakfast is still a challenge some days. The sciatic nerve pain has set in and carpal tunnel is starting. It's bearable, though, but I thought I had a little while before it all started. Oh well. :)

Belly Button In or Out? In.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Miss Anything? Can't say that I do.

Best Moment This Week: Finding out we're having a boy and a girl, and that they look healthy, picking out their names, and buying their first little outfits.

Looking Forward To: Just continuing to have a healthy, easy pregnancy. Wanting to get through our anatomy scan in a few weeks and know the babies both look 100% perfect and healthy!

And because I haven't been good about posting bump pics....
I had Joseph take this last night. How 'bout that belly??!!! That thing just pops up out of nowhere one day, I swear! I looked like this around 22 weeks or so with Hudson. Yikes!
I hope y'all are having a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!