Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five for Friday!



1. I mean, who hasn't loved the beautiful weather we've had this week? We sure have enjoyed spending some time outside!!
2. New shoes!! I am completely in love! Wore 'em all day today and they're seriously the most comfortable things I've ever worn. I'm gonna a few more pairs, stat!!!
3. Friday night Froyo has kind of become a weekly thing and we love it!! Just give Hudson a spoon (or two) and he's good to go!
4. More time outside, 'cause, well...why not???!!
5. We lost power for about an hour or so yesterday evening after the storm came through, but we found ways to keep ourselves entertained. :)

How was your week?
Link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share your favorite moments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!