Monday, January 17, 2011

26 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 Weeks! We are 98 days away from our due date!! Wha?? And this is the last week in the 2nd trimester!! Double WHA??
Size of baby: Around 15 inches long, the length of a cucumber. Weighs about 2.2 lbs!
Total Weight Gain: About 16 pounds. I go to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully there's not much change. :-)
Maternity Clothes: Pants! I've had to get some shirts, mostly for length.
Stretch Marks: No. But I am starting to get "the line" down my belly.
Belly button in or out: Still in, but it's getting more shallow.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: Yes! I feel him every day...some days more than others. He threw a big party in my belly all day yesterday! He kicked Joseph real good last night too! HA!! I think it scared Joseph a little bit. ;)
Food Cravings/Aversions: I like food! I am still loving that Raspberry Lemonade, and I like milk and water. I could go for some Japanese food, too. HA!
What I miss: Sleeping on my back, and being able to breathe through my nose.
Sleep: Sleep has been OK...just can't get enough of it!
Symptoms: Tiredness, backaches, nasal congestion, a couple Braxton Hicks, and a few things I'll spare you! ;)
Best Moment this week: We went to BRU (that's Babies R' Us) to check out the things I put on our registry. It was oh so much fun! I could stay in there all day long. I was very pleased with the things I added. I have my monthly appointment tomorrow morning...it includes the lovely glucose test! I am not looking forward to it....at. all. I am hoping and praying I pass the one hour test tomorrow. If not, I'll go back for the big 3 hour test. Boo! We're planning on having our 4D ultrasound in about 4 weeks. I can't wait for that!! I want to see what little Hudson looks like!! :-)

I thought it'd be fun to compare a few bump photos over the last 22 weeks. (the first was taken at 4 weeks)
Things have definitely changed! And I still have 14 weeks of change to go!
Here it is at 4 weeks

13 weeks

18 weeks

22 weeks

26 weeks
I'm anxious to see what the 40 week picture looks like. (not that I want to find out...Hudson can come any time after 37 weeks, when I'll be full-term, if he wants!) :-)



"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."



Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. He was an inspiring man, and I think we can all agree on that....no matter what beliefs or feelings you may have.

I hope y'all have a wonderful day, and a great week!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!