Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mark That Off The To-Do List!

We can officially mark Hudson's bedding off the to-do list!! Well, pretty much. We met with the lady yesterday to finalize the design of his bedding. I'm really excited about how it's going to look! I know I posted these pictures a while back, but here they are again.

These are the main fabrics we're using.


The dots will be used less than the stripes and paisley, as more of an accent fabric.



And the chocolate minky dots and fluffy aqua are going to be used on his blanket, accents on his pillow, and on his changing pad cover. She's also making a valance using the stripes and paisley fabrics, and she will applique the letters in his name on the 3 main fabrics so I can then cover canvas tiles with them and hang them on the wall by some chocolate brown ribbon. This is the idea:

I already picked up the tiles and ribbon from Hobby Lobby so I can whip those up when she gets the fabric to me.

I knew from the beginning that if we had a boy, I wanted to use brown, green, & blue for his room. We're keeping his walls neutral, so I wanted to bring in the color with all the accessories. It will all be ready in March and I can't wait to see it all come together! :-)

We picked up a few things from Publix on the way home yesterday, and I was pretty sure I had died and gone to heaven when I found this.....

SCORE!!!

I am not a huge Girl Scout Cookie fan.....I can take or leave most of them. But I L.O.V.E. the Samoas!! The ice cream is a little different than I'd thought it'd be, but it's really good...especially when you get a big chunk of cookie! I definitely recommend trying it if you like Samoas like I do!! ;) They also have it in Thin Mint and Tagalong flavors, but only for a couple of months I believe.

I hope y'all have a had a great weekend. I know I've enjoyed this beautiful, sunny & warm weather we've had! Makes me even more ready for Summer than I already am. I need a beach trip bad!! :-)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!