Monday, January 31, 2011

28 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 Weeks!
Size of baby: Around 17 inches long, and the size of a small cabbage. Weighs about 2.9 (3) lbs!
Total Weight Gain: About 19 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Pants and some shirts. Length is becoming a problem with shirts.
Stretch Marks: No. But I am getting "the line" down my belly.
Belly button in or out: Still in.
Gender: BOY! Hudson Thomas Puckett :)
Movement: Yes! I feel him every day...some days more than others. He is a very active little boy and likes to play about the time I'm going to bed. ;) His favorite times to move are in the mid-morning and in the evening.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Just give me food...especially after having such limited options last week! :-)
What I miss: Sleeping on my back, being able to breathe through my nose, and being able to do things (even around the house) without getting winded or exhausted. But, that's what I have such a rock-star hubby for, right?! ;)
Sleep: Sleep has been OK...just can't get enough of it!
Symptoms: Tiredness, backaches, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, and a few things I'll spare you! ;)
Best Moment this week: Joseph has been feeling Hudson move a LOT more and he loves it. Hudson is NOT afraid to tell you to move your hands. Any time I rest my arms on my belly when I'm on my laptop at home, he tries his best to kick them away! He did this during my 3 hour glucose test too when I was reading a book! HA! Attitude already! ;) He had the hiccups for a while last night too....it cracks me up when he gets the hiccups! We got his bedding ordered and it will be ready in March! I am so ready to get his nursery done!!

I hope that your Monday is a good one! :-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!