Seriously....UP TOP, Y'ALL!!!! I am so glad it's Friday. It's been a long week and we're ready to have Daddy home for the weekend.
Here are some of the things I loved from the week...
1. Our first family pumpkin carving. I love how Hudson copied Daddy and "carved" the top with the pasta scoop. :-)
2. I love how excited this little guy gets about a balloon. I blew him one up yesterday and he's in heaven.
3. Shrimp & Grits night was this week. It makes me happy. That is all.
4. The cold front we've got coming in tomorrow. That makes me SUPER happy. I'm not a lover of extremely cold temps, but I do love when Fall feels like Fall. :-)
5. The fact that I figured out how to revamp my blog, complete with social media icons and more. I'm still workin' on it. There's only so much work you can get done with a toddler pulling on your shirt all day. ;-)
What were your favorite things this week? Feel free to link up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk to share yours.
Have a wonderful, Fall weekend!!