Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We don't have big Halloween plans tonight. We're not taking Hudson trick-or-treating (I mean, he's not old enough to get it or eat the candy, and the idea of strangers opening their doors to him would probably freak him out) and don't have any family in town to go see in his costume, so he's just going to dress up and help us give out candy to the trick-or-treaters tonight. I'm really afraid anything more would just scare him or weird him out. Next year, I think he'll be old enough to do the trick-or-treating and other stuff, but this year we're keeping it simple for him.


Here's a pic from Halloween 2011...

He was 6 months old and dressed as a cheeseburger! We just kept it simple and visited family in Gadsden the Saturday before Halloween. I wish we could've done that this year, but since we went to Tuscaloosa this past weekend, we were not able to do it. We'll just take lots of pictures and video and share them with everyone.

I'm hoping to get some pics of him in his costume this afternoon outside when he gets up from his nap.  What is he going to be this year, you ask??



We tried out our costume last night for a practice session. I thought he'd hate it and scream until I took it off. He loved it!! He's been obsessed with cows lately and loves to moo. HA!

I'll get some good pictures tonight and post them tomorrow.

Happy Halloween and be safe out there tonight!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I enjoy reading every single one of them!!